Preventing safety hazards is of the utmost important. Have you contacted your local furnace repairman in Highland Park for a thorough inspection? Want to get prepared for when winter sits in? Avoid the extra costs of a broken furnace during this winter by checking for these common problems:
- Abnormal Furnace Smells: possible gas leak or excessive dust inside the unit which needs to be assessed by a professional.
- Difficulty Starting the Unit: aging furnaces that need to have parts or a furnace replacement may have difficulty turning on and remain running
- Discolored Pilot Light: may indicate carbon monoxide ventilation issues
- Insufficient Heat: repair of leaking ductwork to prevent air escapes
- Constant Noises: squealing, whistling or banging resulting from parts needing to be replaced by a professional
- Poor Air Quality: dirty air filters can prevent air from flowing properly; making the home feel colder
- Tripped Carbon-Monoxide Detector: schedule an assessment to determine the presence of toxic gases
Displaying any of the warning signs that were listed above means it’s time to schedule an assessment and make the necessary furnace repair or furnace replacement before it breaks down! Contact the emergency furnace repair Highland Park that is also available!
At the minimum, efficient furnaces save money. Get in touch with furnace installation in Highland Park that could bring thousands of dollars’ worth of savings to winter heating bills for years to come simply because of proper installation and maintenance.