Do I Need To Replace All Windows at Once?
It depends on your window’s condition and your budget. Usually, homeowners ask for windows replacement Chicago only for their home’s facade during a small renovation to level up its overall curb appeal. As a result, the window replacement project becomes less expensive while giving an excellent value boost to the house.
How to Choose New Windows
You have to consider many things when choosing the right windows for window installation in Chicago. Ensure that you are aware of the qualities and features of different windows to choose the best within a range of available options.
You can look at a wide selection of available windows on the market, each having unique frame designs and styles. Below are among the most common window styles that you can look at that can help you become familiar with the advantages of each style. Choose what is best for your home.
- Double-hung windows slide vertically. They open from both the bottom and top.
- Single-hung windows slide vertically. This window opens only the bottom part.
- Casement windows pivot open from side hinges. Usually, it operated with a crank.
- Picture windows are stationary. They might not open, but they let in ample sunlight.
- Awning windows are similar to casement windows. The difference is that they are hinged at the top.
- Slider windows open from both sides by sliding horizontally.
Best Time for Window Replacement
If you wonder about the best window replacement near you in Chicago, Stanley Windows is the most trusted choice. While it is most cost-effective to schedule a window replacement during fall or spring, off-season installation is the best way to enjoy new windows during the hot days of summer.